Groin pain, painful ejaculation, heavy visible veins when erect, chord like lump under shaft, and a very dark bruise like line under shaft. What is this?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Number of causes

Groin pain and painful ejaculations have a number of causes.
Some are: urethritis (the canal inside the penis), prostatitis (inflammation or infection of prostate gland, orchitis (inflammation of the testicle), epididymitis (gland where semen produced). Definitely should see a urologist.

In brief: Number of causes

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Go to Physician

This is a very good definition of when it is best to go to the physician and be seen in person.
There is just too much here that is worrisome to delay getting in to be seen by your physician.

In brief: Go to Physician

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Hematoma

I would have yourself checked out by a urologist or your pcp to rule a hematoma (blood collection) or other damage to penis.

In brief: Hematoma

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine