I had laparoscopic surgery for my appendicitis before one and half months everything was fine .But now iam getting pain on the abdomen on same place.

In brief: See surgeon

Your surgeon would want to know.
They might order a ct scan but they will first want to know about any fevers etc. Hope this helps.

In brief: See surgeon

Your surgeon would want to know.
Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. Randy Stevens
Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: See your surgeon

You should see your surgeon for an exam if bit is bad enough.
It is possible to develop an infection at that location that can turn in to an abscess. Should first have a physical exam, and may need a ct scan to make diagnosis. It could also be part of the normal healing process. Your surgeon would be best able to help.

In brief: See your surgeon

Dr. David Earle
Dr. David Earle
Dr. Donald Jacobson
If it feels the.same, it could be epiploic appendagitis, which is where a fat lobule hanging off your colon twists on its axis and loses the blood supply to its nerve. As the nerve dies it is very painful. The fat lobule often falls off and makes its way to your spleen and adheres to it, showing up as a foreign body on X-ray. It happened to me after an appendectomy.Go to ER if pain>4 hrs.
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery