Over 6 lac indians die every year from cancer. Why is that happening?

Pathology
In brief: Part of being human
Cancer is prevalent worldwide and 6 lac cancer deaths in a population of 1.
2 billion is not unexpected. About a quarter of the deaths in the us are due to cancer. Poor nutrition; use of tobacco and alcohol increase the risk of cancer.

In brief: Part of being human
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: American indians-Ca
The incidence and mortality of cancer is very high in american indians.
I.E. Cervical ca (69% higher), lung ca(83% higher), colon ca-up to 162% higher, liver ca-up to 198% higher, stomach (490% higher), gallbladder (691% higher). Risk factors include tobacco abuse (smoking and chewing), cigarette smoke, , alcohol, diets, genetics, lack of medical access, lack of exercise, diabetes/obesity etc.

In brief: American indians-Ca
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
If you mean, Indian as people in India-and not american indian- I think the reason why the incidence and mortality of cancers are high due to almost the same risk factors- smoking, alcohol, betel nut chewing, diets, lack of medical access for screening and treatment, cancer genetics, lack of exercise etc.
Dr. Arnon Rubin