Have cervicitis for 1yr did HPV surgery 2013. Stil have yeast and cervicitis did # of treatment please tel me the cause & how to treat & prevent same.

Dr. Jane Van Dis

In brief: Depends

Cervicitis can be treated with a extended regimen of doxycycline.
.. Did your doctor try that? Refractory yeast some times responds to a regimen of diflucan (fluconazole). Otherwise, to prevent, may want to figure out what triggered? Something in environment, diet? Probiotics can help to keep vagina healthy. The v book by elizabeth stewart is my go to book for vaginal health... Can find on amazon cheap.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Adam Levy