I've been having muscle cramps into the left side of my chest/left breast. Are these coronary muscle spasms?

No. At your age, very unlikely to have coronary muscle spasm. Your heart is normal, unless I am not aware of a heart condition. However most likely this is an intercostal or rib pain in the area. Also could be do to muscle spasm as well.
Unlikely! Does not sound like typical heart pain but one should have more history (age, duration, circumstances of the production of the pain, other medical conditions etc ! ).