How can I un-curve my penis?

YOU can't. If you have a significant curvature and you want it changed, you will not be able to change it. You need to see a urologist and get an opinion on what is going on and get proper attention to the issue.
See a urologist. Either a reconstructive or a pediatric urologist should be able to help you.