How would you behave if you have borderline personality disorder?

Dr. Alan Ali

In brief: Borderline

I would be sensitive to criticism, quick to react, my moods fluctuate, I do things before thinking about consequences, i would have hard time finding stability in relationships, and i would have low self-esteem & poor self-image.
If I am not in treatment, i might inflict self injuries to get relief of tension.

In brief: Borderline

Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Marc Zimmermann

In brief: Extremes of emotions

Emotional and behavioral overreaction.
Overreaction. Failure to have enduring relationships.

In brief: Extremes of emotions

Emotional and behavioral overreaction.
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Marc Zimmermann
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Borderline

Intense fear of abandonment, being manipulative, impulsivity, a tendency to think of people and things in all good or all bad terms, self mutilating behaviors, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual impulsivity, a profoundly disturb sense of self, and extreme emotional volatility.

In brief: Borderline

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry