How would you behave if you have borderline personality disorder?

Borderline. I would be sensitive to criticism, quick to react, my moods fluctuate, I do things before thinking about consequences, i would have hard time finding stability in relationships, and i would have low self-esteem & poor self-image. If I am not in treatment, i might inflict self injuries to get relief of tension.
Extremes of emotions. Emotional and behavioral overreaction. Overreaction. Failure to have enduring relationships.
Borderline. Intense fear of abandonment, being manipulative, impulsivity, a tendency to think of people and things in all good or all bad terms, self mutilating behaviors, drug and alcohol abuse, sexual impulsivity, a profoundly disturb sense of self, and extreme emotional volatility.