Pain in whole right arm down to fingers?

Dr. Qamar Khan
Pain Management

In brief: Neck

The description of pain in the whole arm to the fingers suggest that you have a pinched nerve in the neck.
I would suggest if this does not resolve with nsaids, exercise, stretching and/or pt see a specialist to get an MRI of your neck to rule this out.

In brief: Neck

Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Qamar Khan
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Over Use Syndrome

This is quickly becoming the most common problem i see in my patients.
It is usually related to working on a computer for hours at a time. The repetitive motion of mousing and keyboarding and how we hold our arms and wrists and hands lead to this chronic inflammatory state. Rest is the best medicine. Many physicians will put patients in an arm sling for two weeks and tell them they cannot use it.

In brief: Over Use Syndrome

Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine