Can I get an anxiety, panic attacks and asthma from gastroesophageal reflux disease?

Panic ; Anxiety. I agree with dr. Burns that asthma can certainly develop secondary to gerd. However, physical sensations can be especially alarming to people who are prone to anxiety. This does not mean that gerd "causes" the anxiety or panic attacks -- your system is just extremely fine-tuned to physical sensation. This triggers your oversensitive system to react with anxiety. Cbt can help anxiety a lot!
Asthma. Can be exacerbated by significant gastroesophageal relux and acute asthma attacks with breathlessness can lead to rather sever panic and anxiety. No better way to get someone's attention than to take their breath away. But gastroesophageal reflux in and of itself doesn't cause these other medical illnesses.