Is there any medication that i can take to recuse gynecomastia, man boobs, I have had them since puberty, I am 18 now and I am sick of it please help.

Dr. James Burns
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Consult

A plastic/reconstructive surgeon for advise.
Medication is not very effective unless caused initially by a medication which should be withdrawn if safe to do so.

In brief: Consult

Dr. James Burns
Dr. James Burns

In brief: Time for a visit

Pubertal gynecomastia will occur in 1/3 to 1/2 of males ; generally last about a year before fading.
Intensity varies from small lump to generous boobs.Overweight kids can appear to have it from just fat accumulation.If present after 3 years, surgical removal of the glandular tissue ; liposuction of any associated fatty tissue will do the job.

In brief: Time for a visit

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham