I have no motivation for doing any things &bad thoughts, so I went to psychiatrist&he told I have depression&he prescribed drugs but I left taking them?

See psych again. It is not uncommon for patients to not take medication that a doctor prescribes. However, you have clear symptoms of depression, and you need to seek help. The first thing i would doofus is to call the psychiatrist and simply state you didn't take the med. He or she should ask you to come in again for another session.If you are not getting the help you need, see another physician e.g. Pcp/referral.
I am not sure what . You mean? You did not or stopped taking psychiatric medication or you are taking them. They are likely to be beneficial to your recovery. If resistant to taking them - explore why. Treatment of depression requires lifestyle changes ; in many cases meds. Talk about feelings ; address problems. Don't avoid them. Aim for 7.5 - 8 hours of sleep/ night. Daily physical activity is optimal in a green >.