Chest pain and back pain when deep breathing and movement my upper body?

Muscle strain. Could be that you have muscle or tendon injury from overuse. Try some antiinflammatory medication and if it persisits see your doctor.
Tricky. We must distinguish between pain only when taking a deep breath or cough (pleurisy), deep breath lying down but not sitting up (pericarditis) and primarily with movement of the upper body (muscular or arthritic). A recent or current viral illness could suggest the first 2. If reproducible with movement, the last is suggested. You might want to consult your family doctor.