I have cancer, am I more susceptible for staphylococcal infections?

Pathology

In brief: Not much

Depends on the type of cancer and whether there's severe loss of white cells / immunoglobulins.
The severe fast-acting staph infections are rare but much-feared. You can't avoid all staph but it's great to wash your hands often. A bacterial infection is often the final event in cancer but happens when it's clear the end is near -- let's hope instead you get a good outcome.

In brief: Not much

Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: If white blood count

If your white blood count is down, you are likely more susceptible to infections, including staphylococcal.
Some cancers can lower your immunity, as does chemotherapy and radiation treatments.

In brief: If white blood count

Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan
Dr. F. Thomas Kaplan