Do you have information on endometrial cancer?

Two major types. There are two major types with different behaviors. In general endometrial cancer is treatable with surgery.
Check these. Check the nccn, american cancer society to get good information on a variety of cancers.
There is plenty. This is the most common gynecologic cancer, mainly a disease of postmenopausal women. Obesity, altered menstrual cycles, and postmenopausal bleeding are commonly seen. Symptoms are abnormal vaginal discharge and bleeding, along with leukorrhea. These are usually adenocarcinomas, with prognosis depending on stage, grade, and myometrial invasion. Treatment is by hysterectomy.