I think anxiety causing me extreme dizziness and feeling faint?

Dr. Christopher Michael
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Possible

Hi, you should be thoroughly checked out by a physician first, but it is quite possible that anxiety causes you to feel dizzy and to feel faint.
This is a common symptom of a panic attack, for example. Get a physician's 'all clear' and then if there is no 'bodily' diagnosis, see a mental health professional who specializes in anxiety disorders for counseling (and medications, if needed).

In brief: Possible

Dr. Christopher Michael
Dr. Christopher Michael
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Dizziness?

Yes anxiety can cause dizziness, but also medical conditions and orthostatic hypotension, therefore it is important to see u pcp for evaluation and work up.

In brief: Dizziness?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi