What do I do about my weekly headaches? Just using Advil (ibuprofen) right now.

In brief: Treatment
If they are occurring weekly, i would give something to prevent them. There are many different medications that i use.

In brief: Treatment
Dr. William Shaffer
Dr. William Shaffer
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
In brief: Headache journal
If you're diagnosed with migraines - there are some great prescription medications you can try.
Otherwise, it might be helpful to keep a headache journal - jot down what you at ate, your activity, then intensity and length of the headache when it happens... And also if you noticed any triggers. Bring it to your doctor and hopefully you can get them under control!

In brief: Headache journal
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Get checked
Keep a headache diary to try to identify potential triggers.
Avoid taking too much pain medicine . Reduce stress and exercise.

In brief: Get checked
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Marsha Davis