Hi! I am a girl, 19 years old and 5.2 inch tall i wanna be a model, i want to increase my hight. What should I do to increase my hight till5.9?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Impossible

Unfortunately, at your age the growth development has been completed or almost completed.

In brief: Impossible

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Not possible

By the time you reach the age of 18, there is nothing you can do to change your height.
However, you can still be very successful at life at any height, and even model certain things at your height. Besides, studies show the taller you are, the greater your risk for cancer, so maybe its a good thing you are 5.2 inches tall?

In brief: Not possible

Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Clarence Lyons

In brief: Not likely

It is not likely that you will grow 7 inches more.
Not much you can do to increase your height except eat a well balanced and healthy diet and get the proper amount of sleep.

In brief: Not likely

Dr. Clarence Lyons
Dr. Clarence Lyons
Dr. Shontae Buffington