Lose focus when people talk, hard to start/finish tasks and stud, disorganized, low grades, poor social skills, anxiety. Just lazy/antisocial or add?

Dr. Fred Gallo
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Attention deficit

Many of the symptoms you describe are an adhd presentation, but you also report anxiety.
I would encourage you to consult your physician and also get a referral for a psychological evaluation for diagnosis and treatment planning.

In brief: Attention deficit

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Teen depression,

Regardless of your age (22) is a serious medical problem. Symptoms may vary between teens and adults.
The condition needs professional attention and treatment with meds and counseling. Your symptoms fit the profile of teen depression. The treatment is a combination: pharmacology and psychotherapy.

In brief: Teen depression,

Dr. Jack Hinkle