I feel like a have a hernia on my stomach, everytime i touch gently it kinda itches and aches? Why? I think its a hernia on left side of stomach.

Dr. David Earle
Surgery

In brief: Hernias

Hernias are holes in the abdominal wall through which abdominal contents such as fat and intestines can protrude, causing a lump under the skin.
I'm not sure what you mean exactly about the left side of your stomach, but hernias are commonly seen in the groins, ; in the middle of the abdominal wall at or above the belly button. May need to see your doctor for an exam to find out. Hope this helps!

In brief: Hernias

Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery