Tongue ulcers should I see a regular doctor or my dentist?

Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Tongue Ulcers

Agree with dr. Press.
Also, keep in mind that a persistant ulceration on the tongue, particularly in the presence of risk factors such as tobacco and alcohol use, may need a more extensive exam and potentially a biopsy to rule out a more concerning underlying process (ie cancer). Don't delay too long in getting an evaluation. All the best to you! dr. P.

In brief: Tongue Ulcers

Agree with dr. Press.
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Jeffrey Pollard
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Either is OK...

But i would probably start with a physician, especially if your teeth are in good repair and the ulcers are recurrent.
If your teeth are not in good repair, a dentist is a good first step.

In brief: Either is OK...

Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Vicken Poochikian