That there is a tingling in my hands. Should I try one of those carpal tunnel wrist splints?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: C ur MD first
See a doctor before self treating for a condition which could be indicative of a more serious underlying disorder.

In brief: C ur MD first
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Surgery - Hand Surgery
That is a good place to start but if it persists then i would see you doctor for further treatment amd make sure it is not something else.

Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. Mark Einbecker
Dr. David Tuckman
Surgery - Hand Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome causes numbness and tingling in the thumb index middle and ring fingers.
If these are the symptoms you are having you can try a wrist brace at night that help to take the pressure off the nerve. If the symptoms do not resolve within a few weeks to see a doctor for a full evaluation.

Dr. David Tuckman
Dr. David Tuckman