Is it ok to have a couple glasses of wine bc i take a tiny bit of Suboxone each day, levothyroxine, atenolol, hctz, lexapro, (escitalopram) vyvanse, klonopin?

Dr. James Wells

In brief: Alcohol not helpful.

It has been my experience that antidepressant medication does not work well, if at all, in the presence of alcohol.
Also, as i see it, a combination of alcohol and Klonopin (clonazepam) is always contraindicated due the same brain receptors being affected and due to the high potential for addiction to both, especially when there is a personal or family history of alcohol abuse.

In brief: Alcohol not helpful.

Dr. James Wells
Dr. James Wells
Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: No alcohol

You should not drink alcohol while taking any of the above medications, as this can lead to loss of consciousness or even death.

In brief: No alcohol

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Strongly agree.
Dr. Marsha Davis