Lower back pain and stomachache after taking dayquil. Think there's any relationship?

I don't think so. Dayquil can be very hard on your stomach so I am not surprised it caused your stomach pains. However, to my knowledge, dayquil has not been a cause of low back pain. I hope by now, both symptoms are better.
No. Although dayquil is safe for most patients, sometime cause nervousness, excitement or difficulty sleeping when taking dayquil. Other common side effects of this medication include nausea and headache, panic attack, extreme anxiety, at higher dosages; dayquil can cause states of euphoria, racing heartbeats with the patients who have a history of drug and alcohol abuse and anaroxia.Thank you.