Mystubbed toe looks bent and swollen, should I find a foot doctor or go to the hospital e.R.?

Stubbed toe. The answer is yes! Go to the er or see a foot specialist...Whichever you can get into see.....
Find a foot Doc. A podiatrist will follow you until it is healed. The er will treat you and send you home to find someone to follow your progress.

Related Questions

My toe looks bent and swollen after a fall, should I find a foot doctor or go to the hospital?

Yes. You should definitely have someone examine your foot, especially if you are noting a deformity after an injury. If you can find a foot specialist that can see you the same day - go there. Otherwise, report the er or even an urgent care for evaluation.
Don't delay. Go to where you can be seen promptly.