I live in a city, am I more likely to get the plague?

Pathology
In brief: Whoa
This seems to be one of several fictitious questions.
This really isn't the place to bring homework assignments -- you're best doing your own work. Plague in the us is almost always contracted from wild animals, famously woodchucks in the western half of the nation.

In brief: Whoa
In brief: No, not in the U.S.
Plague cases in the U.
S. number about 10-15 per year, and are usually in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, and Arizona. Cases are due to bites from infected fleas or infected rats and other animals. This would mean a rural setting in the U.S.. Urban areas with poor sanitation, overcrowding, and a high rat population are potential plague situations, but urban outbreaks have not been occurring in the U.S.

In brief: No, not in the U.S.
Plague cases in the U.