After asking my last question, about tingling/ numbness, in fingers and fiber tips I was told it was carpal tunnel. Is this valid. What do I do.

Do you want to fix? If you are interested in a program to reduce and possibly resolve your symptoms using a self help at home treatment program utilizing self healing and reflexes, then please contact me for a Professional Consultation, and I will explain the program to you.
EMG /nerve study. A nerve conduction study and electromyography can be helpful . It will measure the response time, and speed of conduction of nerves that go through the wrist under the carpal ligament into the fingers. The EMG or needle test will evaluate the muscle innervated by these nerves to see if they are also affected. See a physiatrist or neurologist that do this test . Tendinitis is also still possibe.