What is aspergers?

Dr. Donald Jacobson

In brief: Autism spectrum disorder

I found an excellent concise and very helpful explanation of asperger's at the following website.
Asperger syndrome - national library of medicine www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov asperger syndrome is often considered a high functioning form of autism. It can lead to difficulty interacting socially, repeat behaviors, and clumsiness.

In brief: Autism spectrum disorder

Dr. Donald Jacobson
Dr. Donald Jacobson
Pathology

In brief: Autism spectrum

This is a group of traits that seem to run together. There's no pill / cure, so it's actually moot.
"Aspies" benefit from being educated about social skills that others learn naturally; do best in strength / endurance sports rather than team / coordination sports. Many are happy being single. Focus on science or tech rather than comics / train schedules and you'll discover it's a huge plus.

In brief: Autism spectrum