I want to know more on coarctation of the aorta, what is the cause and how can it be treated?

Narrowing of aorta. Coarctation of the aorta is a congenital disease, i.e. Present at birth. It is a narrowing of the aorta, usually near the ductus arteriosus insertion to the aorta. Mild forms may not cause much symptoms early in life. Treatment depends on severity and location, which may be conservative in mild forms. Surgery (or catheter based procedures) may be needed in more severe forms.
Congenital. Typical coarctation of the aorta is a congenital heart defect that causes a narrowing of the thoracic aorta. The most typical location for coarctation is "juxtaductal' or at the site where the ductus arteriosus connected with the aorta. There are multiple theories about causation but no clear cut cause. Therapy includes surgical repair, stent/angioplasty, and perhaps meds for hypertension.