Sudden inability to concentrate, what do you suggest?

Need Detective Work! This sounds very unsettling! as you describe this as sudden, i'd urge u 2 seek out medical care right away 4 a workup so u can get 2 the bottom of this! the doc may refer u 2 medical specialist 4 other workups. After workup(s), if ur medical docs uncover no physical reasons 4 what you're experiencing, it would make sense 2 consult w/ a clinical psychologist/psychiatrist 4 further detective work.