What should I do? I have painful bump above first molar wisdom tooth?

Examination. Painful bumps should be examined by a dentist to determine the cause and proper treatment. Please make the call.
Oral surgeon. It may be pain and swelling of the wisdom tooth, could be a problem with the adjacent tooth, or other problem. Best to see an oral surgeon for evaluation/treatment.