Does the bubonic plague still exist?

Yes. Plague is still present in the southwestern United States, as well as many other parts of the world. It is easily treatable with antibiotics if diagnosed early.
Yes. Almost all of the approximately 3000 annually reported cases of plague in the world occur in African countries: Botswana, Kenya, Madagascar, Mozambique, Tanzania, and Zaire. A few cases are seen in other parts of the world. The U.S. has 10-15 cases per year, usually in CO, UT, NM, and AZ. Europe has not had plague since WWII. Australia also does not have plague.