Please help! I have carbon monoxide poisoning?

Call 911 or have . someone take you to a hospital ER ASAP for treatment.
Not to worry. If the exposure was brief enough that you can seek out this site, and ask a question, then most of your issues are not there. Carbon monoxide substitutes for oxygen in your blood and if exposed significantly you would fall asleep and not wake up if the exposure continued. Identify the source of the gas and eliminate the conditions that led to it and you should be fine.