Is hypermobility syndrome related to heart valve?

Not exactly. There is limited evidence that heart valve problems are related to JHS, however, it is a well known feature of other conditions associated with hypermobility such as Marfan syndrome, Downs syndrome or possibly EDS type IV.
Yes. Joint hypermobility syndrome usually benign, but have seen several with concurrent jhs, panic attacks, ; a systolic murmur compatible with mitral valve prolapse (mpv, aka barlow's disease). Two of these patients confirmed that echocardiogram showed mvp. My speculation is that heart valves in jhs persons are prone to hyperflexibility. Jhs, mpv, ; panic attacks have association with #fibromylgia.