I need guidance with my mental health. Who to start with seeing first?

Psychiatrist. Probably best 2 start with the pro trained 2 look at all aspects of a mental health problem & it's treatment.
Professional. A psychiatrist or psychologist can help evaluate your situation and help determine your path. If medications are to be involved or there are medical issues to address, then a psychiatrist would be best suited to address these issues.