I have tingling in my left foot what causes this? Nerve compression?

In brief: Pinched nerve

To receive an answer that will be more helpful for you , you need to give more information.
..Your health status, any problems such as gout, diabetes or blood pressure concerns.You should state how long it has been a problem and what you do to make it feel better.Also tells us what it looks like..Is it discolored, swollen or point tender.The more you tell the better the answer.

In brief: Pinched nerve

Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Steven Frydman
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Podiatry

In brief: Possibly

Tingling in the feet could be compression or it could be a form of neuropathy.
If it is in the toes, it may even be a neuroma. It is best to have a specialist evaluate this to determine the source.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Ellen Wenzel
Dr. Eric Weisman