I have dry flaky skin above my eye brows? Any simple cures?

Dr. Rebecca Dale
Ophthalmology
In brief: Head and shoulders
Try using an over-the-counter dandruff shampoo for your hair and eyebrows (not in your eyes, though!).
Usually this is related to seborrheic dermatitis, and people get flaking hair, eyebrows and sometimes flaking in the folds on either side of their mouths (nasolabial folds).

In brief: Head and shoulders
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Dr. Rebecca Dale
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology
In brief: Seborrhea
This is seborrheic dermatitis; chances are your scalp is flaky and dry too.
Try any of the medicated shampoos containing either tar or zinc pyrithione, plus Hydrocortisone cream. If that doesn't work you'll need to see a dermatologist for stronger, prescription treatments.

In brief: Seborrhea
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dr. Joseph Eastern