How to get rid of keloid on monroe piercing?

Dr. Mark Burke
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Injections first

If you have a true keloid scar the best first line treatment is steroid injection.
If that fails to improve the keloid to your satisfaction the next option is excision which comes with very high recurrence rates (and can come back worse than the original) and a postop regimen of silicone, pressure, and in severe cases even radiation treatment. I would suggest removing the jewelry if treating it.

In brief: Injections first

Dr. Mark Burke
Dr. Mark Burke
Dr. Glynis Ablon
cryoinsufflation also works well
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Remove/steroid/press

Remove the piercing, consider steroid injections and then apply localized pressure and massage with silicone gel sheeting.

In brief: Remove/steroid/press

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik