I am 18 with tight foreskin, should I see a doctor about it?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology

In brief: Yes see a urologist

Definite treatment is a circumcision, however you might prefer to try a course of steroid cream to the tight area of foreskin.
Steroid cream only has a limited success rate and skin may tighten up again once you stop using it. Good luck.

In brief: Yes see a urologist

Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber

In brief: Phimosis

Phimosis ("tight foreskin") is a medical problem that should be covered by your insurance.
Left untreated (although some complain of decreased sensitivity if treated by circumcision), you risk a paraphimosis and possibly long-term consequences (eg balanitis/penile cancer/...). Get circumcisized........

In brief: Phimosis

Dr. Stephen Chinn
Dr. Stephen Chinn