Can root canal treamtnet discolor teeth?

Absolutely not! Root canal treatment does not discolor teeth. Teeth may discolor if the nerve ; other tissues inside the canal(s) of the tooth become non-vital ; necrotic. Then internal staining can show through ; darken the tooth. When a tooth has had rct it can change color over time. Internal bleaching is only necessary after\if staining ; not as a precaution, nor if the tooth is crowned.Not all rct need crown.
Can but shouldn't . If all pulp tissue is removed, bleaching irrigation is used, and the root canal is performed w a microscope, the tooth will not darken! it may lose translucency, but not darken. Technique is important!