How to get rid of annoying migraine headaches?

A/W Dr. Bragg. Triggers for migraine headaches can include things like stress, odors/scents, neck tension, alcohol, hormonal changes (such as menses), lights, smoke or other fumes, ^'ed physical activity, particular foods, becoming overheated ; sleep patterns. Know your trigger ; avoid them. Your neurologist can prescribed preventive medication as well.
Avoid triggers. The primary intervention would be to look for environmental or behavioral triggers that are setting off your migraines and avoid these. Common triggers include stress, sleep deprivation, alcohol, and foods containing the Amino Acid tyramine (e.g. Aged cheese). If this fails, ask your pcp or a neurologist if you are a candidate for medication to abort migraines or prevent them in the first place.
Tough question. Migraines, like tmj/tmd, may never be cured, just maintained. Thorough tests are needed to hopefully determine some triggers of the migraines and help you educate yourself on what to avoid. Don't rule out tmj/tmd.