What kind of doctor should I see about chronic regional pain syndrome?

Board Certified Pain. Pain physicians often will be requested to consult on CRPS patients who have seen Neurologists or other specialists first. This is because we have a larger armementarium of therapies that may provide good reduction in pain, reduction in pain medications and improved function. One such therapy is spinal cord stimulation. Ask your PCP for a referral.