I am pregnant, will there be complications with a listeria infection?

See below. If you are pregnant and are infected with listeria, you are at an increased risk of : miscarriage premature delivery infection to the newborn death to the newborn (about 22% of cases of perinatal listeriosis result in stillbirth or neonatal death). Get checked asap if you think you might have been exposed or infected.
Affects on newborn. Agree with other doctors with regard to affect on pregnancy. Must remember your baby too. Listeria infection is a serious and potentially life-threatening disease in newborns that may be treated if known about early enough. If you indeed are found to have Listeria, make sure you meet with pediatrician before baby is born and remind them again at birth that your baby was exposed during pregnancy.
Never hope so!!! But it is an infection that if you are going too get it, would be more common in a pregnant woman.