Is this paranoid personality disorder or just my generalized anxiety disorder that makes me stay up late worried about my job?

Dr. Christopher Michael
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Anxiety--probably

Paranoid personality disorder has to do with strongly held, more or less exaggerated assumptions that other people are: out to purposefully harm and humiliate, are vindictive, and are actively 'hateful'.
The paranoid person feels specifically (and unrealistically) persecuted. Paranoia leads to and is caused by anxieties, but it is more than an increase in troublesome worries about life.

In brief: Anxiety--probably

Dr. Christopher Michael
Dr. Christopher Michael
Dr. Brad Bobrin

In brief: Your GAD

Worrying about job loss isn't paranoid.
..It could happern, but this is a symptom of gad. This sounds like a good subject for therapy.

In brief: Your GAD

Worrying about job loss isn't paranoid.
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Brad Bobrin
Dr. Eric Weisman