Can there be some other parent out there who has a child with pituitary dwarfism & spina bifida combined?

Rare. I have been practicing pediatric radiology for forty years and have seen one case of achondrodysplasia dwarfism associated with spina bifida. Patients with spina bifida have high incidence of associated anomalies developing from multiiple germ layers. Pituiary gland develops from neuroectoderm. List of many associated but rare syndromes. http://ispub.com/ijpn/4/1/8777#es.
Spina bifida. In over thirty years of caring for both disorders I have not seen both in one patient. This has to be an extremely rare combination of disorders.