Is it possible for a person having a heart attack to have neck and jaw pain but no chest pain? I also have tmj

Yes. Neck and jaw pain without chest pain would be considered an "atypical" presentation but it does happen. Remember that a heart attack can (and does in 30-50% of cases) have no pain. Other symptoms that commonly accompany heart attacks are: breathlessness, cold-clammy sweat, nausea and sometimes vomiting. Recurring pain is not likely your heart since frequent recurrent heart attacks are unlikely.
Yes. Its possible. Must call 911 and visit chest pain unit inmediately as acute myocardial infarctions still have 50% mortality. Inmediate rescue coronary revasculatization is essential to stop the acute coronary syndrome. Must see cardiologist. Do not try to play cardiologist. This is a true potentially lifetreathening emergency.