My kid said he is thinking of defriending me on facebook. What should I do? Stop sharing on his wall?

Dr. Pam Yoder
Obstetrics & Gynecology - Maternal Fetal Medicine

In brief: Be casual observer

To try to keep up and monitor the behavior of a child on social media may take more time than it is worth! as soon as you find your teen on one site he or she pops up on another one.
If you have an open and trusting relationship, there is no need to 'stalk' behavior on social media (that is my teen's term :0)/if you are having problems, then it is best to see a professional for counseling for both.

In brief: Be casual observer

Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Pam Yoder
Dr. Cindy Juster