What to do if i really want to get laser eye surgery, and i watched a video every time i go to the eye doctor. How old do you have to be to get the surgery?

Dr. Kurt Andreason
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Laser eye surgery

Lasik is fda approved to age 21, and most docs/locations will offer it to 18 year olds.
I prefer to wait until someone is in their 20's to be more sure the refraction is stable and the cornea a fairly normal shape. There is no age limit, but as people approach age 60, cataracts may develop, and lasik should not be done first if cataract surgery is needed.

In brief: Laser eye surgery

Dr. Kurt Andreason
Dr. Kurt Andreason
Dr. Adam Smith