I wanted to travel after I retired but my husband got sick. Now we stay home. What should I do. So down about it.?

Dr. Sarah Kohl
Travel Medicine

In brief: Investigate Options

You may still be able to travel despite illness; re-shaping your expectations and thinking creatively about options is best strategy.
Visit a travel doctor who can help you develop a list of places possible. Many chronically ill people and their spouses travel world-wide. Search the web for ideas of how people travel with the speicific condition your husband suffers from.

In brief: Investigate Options

Dr. Sarah Kohl
Dr. Sarah Kohl
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Thought about cruise

Have you thought about cruise jobs? You can travel and work and bring your spose with you.
It is a great way to explore.

In brief: Thought about cruise

It is a great way to explore.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Jack Hinkle