I'm losing interest in life? Could I have retired too soon?

In brief: Agree w Dr. Seifert.
This says 44 years old.
That is quite young to retire. The bottom line is that we all need a purpose in life. Encourage you to find and engage in things that give your life meaning.

In brief: Agree w Dr. Seifert.
This says 44 years old.
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Join others
Retired people sometimes have a hard time switching from working with a schedule, other people to talk to, and expectations to hobbies or more leisure activities that do not have a structure to guide them. Explore interesting activities with other people.
Spend time with frinds or family. It may be depression. You may need to talk to a therapist. See an md to see if it is a medical problem.

In brief: Join others
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
Dr. Vicken Poochikian