What amount of are dentures per tooth or for partial dentures?

Per appliance. I think you are asking about whether full dentures and/or partial dentures are priced by them selves as a single prosthetic appliance or by the tooth. Most dentist charge per appliance and it should also be noted that there are different types for each and each with a different fee. .
Incomplete question. Partial dentures replace missing teeth when some of your teeth still remain. Complete dentures replace the teeth when all your teeth are gone. They have a set cost for each, usually independent of how many teeth willl be replaced. Good luck.
Depends. Partial dentures or complete dentures are normally charged per prosthesis and not per tooth.